- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website.
- Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- If a course registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named candidate, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience.
- Upon receipt of your booking, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: CAME BPT UK Ltd’s acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
Invoicing and payment
- Course fees are payable upon booking
- All prices shown are including VAT
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling or Euros by credit/debit card
- If any amount properly due to CAME BPT UK Ltd under or in connection with these terms and conditions remains outstanding beyond the due date CAME BPT UK Ltd may:
- a. charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum above the base rate of HSBC Bank PLC from time to time (which interest will accrue daily until the date of actual payment, be compounded quarterly, and be payable on demand); or
- b. claim interest and statutory compensation pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998).
Course attendance and certification
- Candidates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the candidate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the course registration/booking form to contact CAME BPT UK Ltd to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- CAME BPT UK Ltd will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- No certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance (including interest on overdue balances and statutory compensation) due to CAME BPT UK Ltd
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of CAME BPT UK Ltd, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the tutor.
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers can be made on the website up to 2 calendar days prior to the start date of the course.
- Cancelation up to 2 calendar days before the start date of the course no refund will be given.
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate.
- Failure to attend will be treated as late cancellation and no fee will be transferred.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course CAME BPT UK Ltd reserves theright to cancel or postpone the course.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by CAME BPT UK Ltd, we will endeavour to inform all participants a week before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another CAME BPT UK Ltd course. CAME BPT UK Ltd shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
Transferring to a new course
- You can cancel or move your course to another date onthe same course, up to 2 calendar days before the start date of your booked training course.
- After 2 calendar days – no transfer or refund available.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
- A buffet lunch is provided on all full day courses unless otherwise stated. The cost is included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to CAME BPT UK Ltd in advance of the course commencing.
- If you are unable to attend any of the course due to extenuating circumstances you must inform CAME BPT UK Ltd in writing. Extenuating circumstances which will be charged at CAME BPT UK Ltd’s discretion.
- If you were unable to attend due to illness you must provide evidence in the form of a doctor’s note
CAME BPT UK Ltd shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should courses be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
These terms and conditions, together with the current CAME BPT UK Ltd website prices, course details and CAME BPT UK Ltd contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the course and associated materials and services to you by CAME BPT UK Ltd. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of CAME BPT UK Ltd.